Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Getting bigger



Yep, 'nother belly picture. Not a huge change, at least from the outside. Baby was SO active this time, we could watch it wiggle and squirm - it was on its back then squished its face to the "camera" then rolled over and gave us a bum shot. Unfortunately I don't have the ultrasound images to go with this, the OB was on his way to a delivery at the end of my appointment so he kinda forgot to pull a still image from the machine. Oh well, next appointment in 2 weeks I'll have one for sure :)

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Yeah! You're showing (a little)! It's so exciting. Keep us posted on if it's a girl or boy.

Anonymous said...

Heya BABY!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and best of luck. I'm glad you are updating this blog again so I know you're well.

-Aedhras (LOTRO)