Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Memories...

(snagged from Heidi)

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Since this is our family blog, feel free to leave a memory about either of us.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. :)

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I remember when you worked at Calendar Systems the same time I did. Everyone was telling me how fast you were and what good work you did!

I remember seeing the video of you and Aaron making your own version of "Under the Sea". That's great black mail material!!! Just kidding. I always thought of you and Aaron like me and my brother. We stuck together growing up! :)

Anonymous said...

Cabin fever, baby! Brando trying to light a fire and being totally out of breath and you waking me up at 5am to look out at the snow.

Jen said...

Haili- One word... Bernie. How can anyone wake up that alert and chipper? It's not natural, I tell you! I have tons of great memories of you, that's just the first one that came to mind. And remember, I'm just the next room over. ;)

Brandon- "This one time, at band camp..." I think the first memory I made with you was when we swapped funny band stories for what seemed to be hours while Hai sat there patiently and listened to the two of us babble on. Also, you're responsible for my ever-present, unfulfilled Thai food addiction.

Anonymous said...

I have to honestly say that my memories of you are disbursed across Gatecon 2002. When I think of you, it's an amalgamation of all that - you slurping my picture of Mr Corin Nemec, as Jen said, "Bernie". I get warm glow everytime I think of all of this - you trying not to cry when we dropped you off at Seattle for your flight. Oh, and that evil, evil stuff you gave me for my poor split lips! That was sheer torture girl!!