Monday, December 8, 2008

Nursery time

As promised, I took pictures of the nursery now that we've got it all finished and everything set up. The decor was a set from Babies R Us called the Lambs & Ivy, and it's their jungle theme. Super cute. If you want to see detail, the pictures embiggen when clicked on. This is from the doorway looking in.

This one is from the window by the bookshelf looking towards the other wall and closet.

And this one is from the bookshelf looking back towards the doorway. The little hanging thing on the wall by the door is a little bag that's got a hard bottom and a split opening down the center so you can stack a bunch of diapers inside it. Very convenient.

So the room's all done and I have everything else I need (after a great final shopping trip today provided by my older sister to net me a nursing bra (or 3, thanks Leich!) and some bottle liners). Now all we need is baby!

No comments: