Thursday, January 27, 2011

"You Are a Pirate"

I'm proud to say it, and my brothers can just deal with it: my baby boy can boogie. Caden LOVES to dance. If he finds a songs he likes, he has absolutely zero qualms about getting jiggy with it and busting a move. Tonight's flavah was a goofy song called "You Are a Pirate." We had it playing through Branden's computer speakers and Caden was getting so into it he almost couldn't keep his balance. In fact, he kept his hands up by/on the computer desk through most of it so he didn't turf it on his face (which, with the way his little hips are so tight right now, he has a very frequent tendency to do... and it's kind of funny/sad to witness). The giggles never stop with this child, honestly, every single day he does - and now says - (insert 'sqeeeee' here, yes, he's talking now finally) things that just totally crack me up.

I wish I had video going 24/7.

No comments: