Saturday, April 30, 2011

Just some fun

Nothing much to report, but I got a couple of things on camera in the last couple of days that I found hilarious. Caden's taken to trying on and then walking in my shoes, Branden's shoes, guest's shoes, whatever shoes he can find around the house that aren't his. Couple of nights ago I caught him taking a stroll in my sandals:



He didn't know I was behind him with the camera. Love that 'I didn't do it!' innocent face:



And I would simply die to know what goes through his little brain when he decides to do something like this:


My little Nugget keeps me laughing in sad times and keeps me on my toes during times I think the world is calm (calm, yeah right, that word doesn't exist in a parent's vocab when they have a toddler in the house!).

No comments: