Saturday, March 22, 2008

Little black rainclouds

It's been a couple of weeks now, and while I knew it would come, the force behind the sorrow reality brings is always a bit surprising. This was miscarriage #3, though with this one, I'd carried for a lot longer than with the other 2. It's startling to realize how many hopes you have, how much love, for a little soul one day you realize you were never destined to meet. Suddenly the dates you'd planned on, the little daydreams, mean nothing anymore. It's nothing I didn't expect and I know it doesn't last, but still...I have to admit...I'm having a pretty hard time.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm so sorry that you are going through this. I think it just takes time to heal. Hang in there, God knows what you are going through. Give me a call if you need to talk. Love Heidi

Anonymous said...

Here in Washington, we are all sad for you. It is never easy. Trust in the Lord. He knows what you are going through, and will help you. We love you. Carol S.