Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Just some fun

So I realized I'd not updated this in a bit, at least not as far as putting up recent pictures goes. I managed to take some pretty cute ones in the last week, week and a half, so I'll slap 'em up below. This first one is what his new braces look like, the Mitchell Abduction Brace. SO much more baby friendly, with support that went all the way up the back of his calf instead of hackin at him right at the heel like the others did.

This is what the brace looks like with the bar detached. Yep, it snaps on and off. Again, so much nicer than the others where the bar didn't detach - we got a better fit with these cause we could put him in them just like regular shoes then slide the bar on. Poor kid, 2 months old here and already makin a fashion faux pas; socks and sandals...

This was what HE looked like after I put the bar back ON. His scowl is epic:

I took him up to get the mail again a couple days ago, but alas, in true Utah weather glory, it snowed that day. So I got him up in his Pooh snowsuit. He's a bit bigger than he was last time I tried this!

So there's a few updated pictures of my Nugget. He's getting so big! Early Intervention weighed and measured him on Monday, and he's now 11lbs 10oz, and a whopping 23 1/2 inches long. Heavyweight! Will update again with pictures and progress of Caden's tenotomy.

No comments: