Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cash Cab and not-quite-butterfly kisses

For reasons we still don't understand, Caden loves Cash Cab. It's a show on the Discovery Channel - this cab driver is really the host of a little game show and when you get into his cab, he quizzes you with general knowledge type questions all the way to your destination and you win money as you get answers correct. We don't know if it's the timbre or sound of this guy's voice or the lights in the cab itself, but Nugget will stop EVERYTHING he's doing if he hears the theme song and he'll watch an entire 30 min of it without losing interest. Here he is staring at the host:

And still staring (same episode, 20 min in) as the lights go disco and blink and flash on the roof of the cab:

And new this week; kisses. Or sort-of kisses. When I'm holding Caden...if I chew on something, or even if I have nothing in my mouth and just make the sound and motion of chowin down, he'll open his mouth wide and come in for the lunge. I can't decide if they're kisses or if he just thinks he's a bird and and I'll give him the food in my mouth. If you look close (pictures enlarge if clicked on) you can see his tongue out (and my mouth closed of course). I think in this particular shot, I had some Reese's Pieces in there. Nutjob:

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Enoch was very fond of French kissing when he first started giving kisses. I would always tell him that I'm not Jocasta and he's not Oedipus, but it didn't deter him. He eventually grew out of it, so enjoy the inappropriate kissing while you can. ;)