Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Favorite time of day

Caden LOVES bath time. Absolutely loves it, and he has ever since he was teeny tiny. Well it's become such an established routine, and baths have been at about the same time every night, that tonight when mommy was a little slow in getting the bath stuff ready, he decided he would just get himself ready. At about 7:30 pm he army crawled down the hall, poked his head into the bathroom, I wasn't there so he moved across the hall to his bedroom...I wasn't there either, so he moved back into the hall between the two rooms, rolled onto his side, and started trying to get his sock off. I about cried I was laughing so hard while watching him from the other end of the hall. Unadulterated hilarity. Every day I wonder how he could possibly do anything to make me love him more...and then tonight happened and the love-o-meter just shot up a bazillion points.

Mr. Happy Pants in his favorite place to play...the bathtub:

No comments: