Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thanksgiving Day luvins

I know this comes a little after the fact, but here it is. I've never had more to be grateful for than I was this past Thanksgiving. I'm grateful that my Heavenly Father trusted me enough to send me my Nugget and his special needs. I'm grateful I have such a fantastic family and husband to support him. And I'm grateful that Caden's personality is the way it is - for all he's needed done, for all he will still need to be put through, I can say without hesitation that he is a child of pure joy. I hear his laugh, and the feeling I get is what I envision it must feel like to see God smile.
This Thanksgiving, he decided to spread his love with my sister, his Aunt Leicha. She was lying on the floor in a turkey-coma and he waddled over to share his blankie. Every time she'd snug up to it, he'd go "awwww" and snug right down next to her:


Lettin her give him some cuddles:

And him giving snuggles back:

The boy entertained the whole family for a good 30 minutes that night. I have a feeling he'll be doing that his entire life.

2 comments:

Anna said...

<3

Judy said...

I LOVE these pictures! Sorry I can't make his birthday party. Please give him extra "lovies" from me.