Monday, March 15, 2010

A tragedy

It's a sad, sad day for me. I've had a Pound Puppy since I was about 6 years old. I've played with him, slept with him, and generally had him around wherever I go since I got him. Even since I got married, I've had him with me. Well, I knew this day would come eventually, but still I wasn't prepared for it. I've lost this Pound Puppy. He has been assimilated by none other than:

He was having a hard time going down for an afternoon nap today; he was SO tired but just wouldn't sleep. So I took him into our bedroom to wrestle on the bed. Well after just a few minutes he started snuggin with the Pound Puppy so I laid him down again with the puppy and lo and behold, he went right to sleep. So I left it in his crib for bedtime, and when I checked on him at about 10 tonight, I found his seahorse moved out of the way and the puppy over his chest. Goofy boy.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

LOL! I so remember that pound puppy. Morgan took over my "oliver" bear too...darn kids!